Our founder, Derrick, has another podcast that he has been doing with his best friend Chris for a year now. The podcast is called The Keepers Of The Fringe, and they watch a cheesy movie each episode, and give it an often comical review. Before the review, the two brothers from separate mothers chat about geek related things like only two best friends could. Check out the latest episode of the Keepers OF The Fringe podcast here:
Keepers Of The Fringe, Episode 44-Fifty Shades Of Fred Rogers Sassin’ Your Squatch
This week, Derrick is still sick, and Chris is still twisted. This week, go on some rants, offer some kind words, and talk a bit of smack. So, it’s just another normal week in the den of the Keepers Of The Fringe.
Topics discussed on this episode include:
- Well wishes for Stan Lee.
- Disgruntled DC fans threaten to lower the Rotten Tomatoes score of the Black Panther movie.
- Finally, a trailer of the Solo movie? (editor’s note, this episode was recorded on the Saturday before the trailer was actually released.)
- Peta asks Nickelodeon to change the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to a vegan pizza diet.
- The Keepers give their thoughts on the Ant-Man And Wasp trailer.
- Could Sony Pictures be put up for sale?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 finally gets an actual release date.
- Tom Hanks to star in a biopic about Mr. Rogers.
- Keeper recommendations
- Keeper movie review of the week-Solar Adventure (aka Roboteuwang Sseonsyyakeu)